Every now and then, I have something to say. Personally. From me to you, not in the way of Fiction That Has Someting To Say. That’s when I cast myself in a comic. It’s as close to an autobiographical comic as you’re probably gonna get from me.
Of course, you can just as well read the blog. But let’s not get nitpicky here…
Here’s a list of the comics so far:
- Max Talks Business - Blaming piracy for not selling enough books, will ya? How about just selling more books instead?
- Autobiographical - The true life and times of a comic artist.
- The Future of Comics - Is paper obsolete?
- Recently, at the Games Convention - Strips I drew in Artist's Alley.
- Sopa Box - I'm pirating myself for a good cause.
- On My Way to the Games Convention - Interactive comic. 'Cause it's a games convention. Get it?
- Webcomic Artists Live - Life at the convention. Day three or four or so.
- Bottom Drawer - So, people who think they're funny, eh? Now that's something you'll find anywhere...
- Future Me And Me - He should know better. Well, I should. Future me.
- Holiday Time - Animated comic because it's about time.
- Going Down - Moscow rule #9 applies.
- Post Con Activity - What's the first thing that comes to mind after a con?
- And Now For Something Completely… - A silly little farewell to Monty Python. Because they wouldn't go with a serious one.
- Everybody Has it! - There's a man who knows what's good!
- One Day, at the Comics Convention - What do you do between sales talks?
- Horror Fans - Written and drawn at the "Weekend of Horrors" convention.
- The Year in Review - So, that was my year. Or at least it feels like that, in hindsight. How about yours?
- Je Suis Charlie - Or how I got into political cartooning, after all.
- Magazine - There's a magazine about the Pope? C'mon...
- Dreadful Science: Accelerated Banana - Disproving Einstein! With science!
- Inspiration - Honestly, i don't have a clue where those came from. I just draw this stuff.
- Get Real - In which I'm trying to draw something realistic, for a change.
- Staples Included! - Trying to make the best of a puzzling situation.
- Homo Ludens - What happens when ambitious parents take games too seriously.
- This Remained Unexplained - Nothing is unexplainiable. Explained here.
- Fun! - Making my own fun at a convention.
- … Or Is It Hermittary? - The comic is done, you can come up for air!
- Out-Trumped - You just can't out-trump Trump. I should have known.
- Comic Conned - At the end of the day, it's all about having the right expectations and preparing accordingly.
- Baggage - An unsettling occurrence on the way back from the con.
The image above is my first attempt to create something with my new graphics tablet and Manga Studio. I like how the inks get just as messy as when I’m inking by hand…