You may have noticed that recently this site hasn’t been as active as it used to be. Even more so if you’ve been following me on Twitter because you’d know what to look for. Due to non-comicky obligations, I had to reduce my comicking time, cut down on Gate Crash and post more Conny Van Ehlsing one-shots and sketches than I’d usually have posted.
But don’t worry, I’m still around, working on the backend and preparing some stuff to go live real soon.-Ish.
- For starters, I finally found some time to start a new Conny Van Ehlsing adventure. It’s a short one because there aren’t so many Fridays left until Easter, but it’s a start.
- Gate Crash will continue to be sporadic for a while. I’ll try to make it less sporadic than it has been recently, though. There might be something coming up soon. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed if you don’t want to miss anything.
- For the site itself, I’m redesigning parts to better reflect the site’s modular character. It’ll change with the comics – and it’ll save space, too! (See the German site for a glimpse of what I mean.) I’ve yet to finish a couple of logos, but the base layout is good to go.
- Finally, I’m getting serious about the blog section again. I’m a very lazy blogger (don’t you know!), but I’m sure I have more to say than whatever I said between my last post half a year ago and now. Also, why say it all on Facebook, right?
- And who knows, if I really get into it, there might even be a book coming along some time sooner than we all thought. But let’s not get ahead of myself. This is ambitious enough as it is.